I'm a software engineer. I build things to help people. Currently manager of React at Facebook, previously at Khan Academy.
- May 21, 2018: Type errors with inference need stacks
- February 22, 2018: Observable programming
- September 26, 2017: React 16: an API-compatible rewrite
- August 26, 2017: Hi, I’m trans.
- April 2, 2014: Initializing on the main thread using dispatch_once without race conditions
- June 18, 2013: A near-perfect oninput shim for IE 8 and 9
- June 9, 2013: Using React to speed up the Khan Academy question editor
- August 24, 2012: What I did at Khan Academy, 2012 edition
- August 3, 2012: Preventing XSS attacks when embedding JSON in HTML
- July 19, 2012: Rolling back to an old revision in Mercurial (like git reset)